SleepWatch Premium gives you powerful tools to help you find your best sleep. Here's a look at a few select Premium features.
Smart Bedtime Reminders
Going to sleep at the right time can be half the battle to a better night's rest
Why did we launch it?
- All Premium Members get Smart Bedtime Reminders. SleepWatch launched this feature for members to have a more intelligent way of being reminded about their bedtime. Smart Bedtime Reminders take into account your recent sleep patterns to recommend a bedtime each day based on your changing sleep needs. By having bedtime reminders be personalized each day (and not fixed), we believe we can better help you increase your chances of feeling rested the next day.
How does it work?
- Based on your recent sleep times, we'll automatically notify you when you might want to consider winding down for the night to help promote or maintain a better Sleep Rhythm. Smart Bedtime reminders also take into account your current sleep need each day to help you get the sleep you need to feel rested. Smart Bedtime Reminders can help you guard against inadvertent binge streaming and remind you when to go to bed to improve your odds of waking up feeling more refreshed. Your wind-down routine may involve reading, meditation, dimming the lights, or a warm pre-sleep shower. Knowing when to begin thinking about sleep can set you up to be more in control. Of course, you are able to turn on/off this feature as needed in the Account tab in the App.
Lifestyle Correlation Analysis
What is it? And why is it important?
- With Premium, you can see which of your lifestyle tags are found to be associated with better sleep quality, so you can see what actions may help you sleep better. You’ll be able to view this data in the “Me” tab, which shows tags associated with better Sleeping HR Dip as well as tags associated with less Sleep Disruption.
Unlimited Sleep Report Cards
What is it?
- Another feature available to Premium members is the ability to generate unlimited number of Sleep Report Cards for free for you to share with your doctor, loved one, or caregiver. A Sleep Report Card is a premium report of your sleep over a 2 to 4 week period that provides a big picture view of how you are sleeping and may reveal something remarkable about your sleep.
Who can you share it with?
- You can share a completed Report with a loved one, friend, doctor or download for reference.
Where can you find it?
- You can find Sleep Report Cards under the “More” tab, selecting “Reports” and pressing on the “Get” button.