Order Sleep Spray
What is sleep spray?
Sleep Spray is a proprietary blend formulated by doctors and manufactured by Marz Sprays that is designed to help promote a better night's rest. It is an orally ingested spray that tastes great with no pills to swallow. According to the manufacturer, Sleep Spray contains no fillers or glue. Because its an orally ingested spray it has the potential to exhibit better bodily absorption and is easy to take. Sleep Spray is contained in a small bottle that is easy to store at home or during travel as it is TSA-Size Compliant. Try Sleep Spray to see if it helps you achieve a better nights rest or to see if it helps alleviate your jet-lag.
Scientifically Studied Ingredients
Sleep Spray contains the following scientifically studied ingredients:
- Melatonin: Melatonin is a hormone created in the pineal gland of the brain. This hormone may be effective in helping your body fall asleep and may also help initiate your sleep cycle.
- Inositol: Inositol is a member of the "B" family of vitamins. It is naturally occurring in many different plants and is used as it may help promote stress reduction and sleep quality.
- Valerian: All natural Valerian Root is an herb that has been used for hundreds of years as natural way that may help with restlessness and may encourage a good night's rest.
- Lemon Balm: All natural lemon balm leaf is a perennial herbaceous plant in the mint family. It has been used as it may promote stress relief.
- Gaba Root: Gaba Root is another amino acid that may have a sedative effect and has been used for its potential to promote relaxation.
- 5-HTP: 5-HTP or 5-Hydroxytryptophan as it is commonly known, is naturally derived from a plant-based source. 5-HTP is primarily used for its potential to provide stress relief.
what people say about Sleep Spray
Here are a few testimonials provided by the manufacturer from customers that have used Sleep Spray:
The statements contained in this message have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information provided in this message and our website is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for any specific medical condition. Consult your physician with any questions you may have regarding any medical condition and before trying or taking Sleep Spray. Never disregard medical advice or delay seeking it because of any content contained in an email from us or on our website. Individual results may vary.